Please log in here to access your account.
Booking, Late and Cancellation Policy:
We never include gratuity, unless directed to do so by you or an authorized agent of your company.
1) Reservations canceled with less than 2 hours prior to the scheduled pick up will be billed in full.
2) Late fees are assessed after a 15 min wait time and is bill at the applicable charter rate with a 2 hour minimum.
3) Passengers who arrive 16 or more minutes pass the scheduled pick up time will be billed hourly with a 2 hour minimum. This does not apply for commercial plane delay and all charter ( hourly Charge) work.
4) Early morning (before 6 am) and Late evening (after 11 pm) charges may apply.
5) $25 charge for extra stop. (This apply to only transfers, not to hourly work.)
6) There is a two hour minimum when greeting passenger arriving at an FBO.
Atlanta Airport arrival instructions:
- Domestic flights, excluding American and United Airlines: Your chauffeur will be waiting in the roped off chauffeur waiting area before the North and South terminal baggage claims.
- American Airlines: Your chauffeur will be waiting in the North terminal roped off chauffeur waiting area.
- United Airlines: Your chauffeur will be waiting in the North terminal roped off chauffeur waiting area.
- International Flights: Your chauffeur will be waiting at the exit of the International Terminal regardless of what gate your flight arrives in to. Please exit the International Terminal, F Gate, to locate your chauffeur.
Your chauffeur will be waiting with a name or company sign, prominently displayed.
Wait time policies:
Atlanta Airport pick-ups:
- Domestic Flights: Vehicle departing up to 30 minutes after flight arrival is no additional charge.
- International Flights: Vehicles departing up to 1 hour after flight arrival is no additional charge.