Please log in here to access your account.
1. CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior rental date.
2. There is a maximum of one permitted pick-up and one drop-off locations, any additional stops will be billed at $10.00-$20.00 per stop.
3. All passengers shall be jointly and severely responsible for any damages done to the vehicle as a result of the intentional, reckless or negligent conduct of any passenger. At the time you board our limousine you must bring to the attention of the driver any damages you may notice in the interior of the passenger compartment. Other than damage so called to the attention of the driver, you will be held liable for damage or extraordinary clean up expenses caused or incurred with respect to the interior of the passenger compartment.
4. Broken glassware will be replaced @ $10 per piece. Extraordinary clean up (including but not limited to vomiting) will be assessed at $250 per occurrence.)
5. Additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file to cover any damages that occur: charges are as follows: Smoking in the limousine $300.00 and immediate termination of the trip: Cigarette burns $500.00; Ripped or damaged upholstery$700.00(min.); Spillage of drinks; Stained carpet; Extraordinary cleanup (including but not limited to vomiting) will be assessed at $250 per occurrence; Lost or broken remote $250.00, Damaged or Stolen DVD or CD's $35.00 each.
6. Passengers who are not of legal drinking age may not possess any alcoholic beverages or have any personal baggage in the interior passenger compartment.
7. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING AND EATING ALLOWED IN THE PASSENGER COMPARTMENT. PLEASE ASK THE DRIVER TO STOP IF SOMEONE IN YOUR PARTY WISHES TO SMOKE.
8. Naperville Limo Service Inc. reserves the right to remove any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these special conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the contract prices shall be refunded.
9. NO illegal substances of any kind will be allowed inside the limousine.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ALWAYS REMAIN NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE (unless mechanical failure and other transportation can not be provided, prior to trip all funds will be refunded and during trip un-used portion will be refunded).
In the event that any part of this contract is declared unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.